Wednesday, January 31, 2007

It's the Little Blessings that Count

Isn't it strange how children can push you to the point of almost breaking, but then, without effort, they can make your heart leap with joy?

On those days when I'm drowning in an ocean of children and their issues, I try to remind myself of what I know to be the truth...

Every mother knows that it's not easy raising children. In fact, many of us would say that it's the most difficult job in the world.

There's no salary, no personal days, and the demands are never ending.

I wouldn't trade it for the world....

For every tear of frustration that I may shed, there's a little hand to wipe those tears away. There's a hug around the leg. There's a little laugh to make my heart feel lighter.

Each day, all day, there are tiny little feet walking in my footsteps to remind me that it's the little blessings that count, and I have four of them...

No comments: